Hey everyone,
I can't believe January is over already! Crazy.
A few little updates:
Winter is still on vacation here in Montana - we haven't had a real snow since early December! I just heard the other day that this has been one of the warmest Januarys on record.
We had an Australia day party last weekend. It was planned and set up by our new Aussie friend Jeremy. 12 adults and 3 children attended. That's a lot of Aussies in one room (for Montana, at least)! We had great fun celebrating a truly great country.
Bec finished SBS last Wednesday! She's been enjoying having weekends off, no homework and no deadlines. I've been enjoying having a wife that I actually get to talk to without feeling like I'm distracting her from her work.
Preparations for the tour we're running sound for this Spring are coming along. We have 9 shows booked-10 would be ideal, but 9 is a good number. Please pray that God would orchestrate this tour and lead us to the right venues and to the people that He wants us to minister to. This tour is almost entirely self-funded. The shows are more outreach/evangelism-focused and therefore are either non-paying or low-paying gigs. Please also pray that God would provide for tour expenses. Being on the road can get quite expensive, especially with gas prices as high as they are (and forecast to go even higher in the next few months).
God bless you all! Thanks for supporting us in this work.
Kevin and Bec
Saturday, February 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment